Study @ ALI
Certificate in Transformational Leadership (CTL)
- Grade 12 with 20 points and an E in English or equivalent qualification.
- Students may be subjected to a selection interview in order to demonstrate understanding of leadership, evidence of past leadership experience and or potential and commitment to personal development.
- Students who meet the following requirements are allowed to sit for the mature age entry test:
- Must have passed grade 10
- Be 25 years old or older
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Students who have passed the mature age entry test with 70% or more may be admitted to the Certificate in Transformational Leadership Programme.
RPL for access will apply to provide an alternative access route into the Certificate in Transformational Leadership for those students who do not meet the formal entry requirements for admission.
The following standard criteria will apply:
- Certificate in Transformational Leadership: Level 5: A minimum of 7 years relevant working experience.
- Students who want to access through RPL will submit a portfolio based on the prescribed guidelines three months prior to enrolment.
Diploma in Transformational Leadership
- Certificate in Transformational leadership from the African Leadership Institute.
- Students who hold a Certificate in Leadership from other accredited training institutions and who have completed the following core modules: Transformational Leadership, Self-Leadership, Mentorship and Family Leadership.
GAP Year Program
- Completed grade 12 the year before the GAP year
- 1 Year commitment from 01 February – 31 November (10 months).
Certificate in Transformational Leadership (CTL)Costs for the Certificate in Transformational Leadership: N$21,000 (including training, training material, accommodation and meals for 15 days of training)
Diploma in Transformational LeadershipCosts for the Diploma in Transformational Leadership: N$8,100 (including training, training material, accommodation and meals for 9 days of training)
SeminarsAll seminars cost N$1,200 per person sharing or N$2,400 per couple for the marriage seminars (including training, training material, accommodation and meals for 3 days of training).
GAP Year Program:There is no cost for GAP Year Students to join the Program. GAP Year students will receive a monthly allowance of N$1,100 for 10 months.
General Payment Principles
- To be enrolled at the African Leadership Institute, students agree to be bound by the regulations, policies and procedures of the Institute and agree to pay all fees, levies and charges directly arising from their enrolment.
- Registration fees for seminars are non - refundable.
- Payments made for seminars in advance will not be refunded in cash. Students may, however, attend such a paid-up seminar within one year of the date of payment.